The Portuguese superstar is reportedly keen on a switch to the Etihad Stadium, with his contract in Turin set to expire at the end of next season.
The man city news is a recent article that discusses Manchester City’s chances of signing Cristiano Ronaldo. It also talks about Juventus’ possible exit for the Portuguese footballer.
For the main European leagues, the summer transfer season is in its last week, which means the top teams are trying to make an impact in the market while they still can. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
TOP STORY: Ronaldo is pressing for a transfer to Manchester City.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s future may be back in the Premier League, according to rumours that the Juventus forward wants to join Manchester City. According to L’Equipe, the 36-year-old is eager to complete a transfer this summer and sees the blue half of Manchester as the next stage in his career.
The Portugal international recently asked that he not be selected in the starting XI for his side’s most recent Serie A match against Udinese, reigniting rumors over his future in Turin. With Manchester City aggressively seeking a striker, Pep Guardiola may now have to decide whether or not to pursue Harry Kane, with the prospect of signing the former Manchester United star now a possibility.
According to L’Equipe, Ronaldo has already asked his teammates Portugal internationals Bernardo Silva, Ruben Dias, and Joao Cancelo, who all play for City, about life at the Etihad.
Ronaldo’s contract is up in a year, so the Old Lady may have little option but to part ways with him if they want to recover any of the £99.2 million transfer price they paid Real Madrid in 2018.
8 a.m. BST: Multiple sources have informed ESPN’s Julien Laurens and Rodrigo Faez that Real Madrid has made a €160 million bid for Kylian Mbappe, which has been promptly rejected by Paris Saint-Germain.
Real Madrid sources tell ESPN that the talks would be tough, but they remain hopeful that they will persuade PSG to agree to a deal before the transfer market closes on August 31. Meanwhile, other sources in France tell ESPN that Madrid would need to increase the bid to €200 million to complete the deal.
Mbappe’s contract with PSG ends next summer, and despite numerous attempts from the club, the 22-year-old has said that he would not renew. PSG hoped that the presence of Lionel Messi would persuade Mbappe to alter his mind, but this has not happened.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Adam Brown)
– Tottenham Hotspur are still active in the transfer market, with Sky Sports claiming that the club has had discussions with Lyon’s Houssem Aouar’s agents. With just two years left on his contract, the 23-year-old has been the focus of conjecture all summer, and despite Aouar’s desire to join a Champions League club, Nuno Espirito Santo’s side are convinced they can persuade him to go to North London.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent significant transfers • January transfer grades
– According to Le10 Sport, Lyon has found a successor for Memphis Depay in the shape of Zenit St. Petersburg striker Sardar Azmoun. The Ligue 1 team has made a bid of €11 million to win the 26-year-signing. old’s After scoring 19 goals in 21 games last season, the Iran international has already scored five goals in six games this season.
– According to Calciomercato, Rafinha, a midfielder for Paris Saint-Germain, wants to return to Serie A and prefers AC Milan. Paolo Maldini, the club’s technical director, is still looking for an attacking midfielder before the transfer window shuts, and a deal for the 28-year-old may happen if he continues to push for a move to the city where he last played for Internazionale in 2018.
– According to the Mail, England U21 star Noni Madueke is attracting attention from a number of Premier League teams. Manchester United, Liverpool, and Tottenham Hotspur are all believed to be interested in the 19-year-old winger, who is valued at about £34 million by PSV Eindhoven. So far this season, Madueke has six goals in nine appearances for the Dutch side, including two in Champions League matches against Galatasaray and FC Midtjylland.
- messi to man city
- manchester city schedule
- cristiano ronaldo stats