The Psychonauts 2 Scavenger Hunt is truly the best selection of locations to take you through all the locations of the game. It covers all the locations in the game.
So, if you’re new here, you’ll probably be wondering about this whole Psychonauts 2 thing I’ve been talking about. I’m glad you’re curious, because I’m really curious about it, too! I’ve been following the development of Psychonauts 2 since the announcement at The Game Awards 2012, and though I’ve seen a lot of the recent updates to the game, there are still a few things that I can’t seem to find.
“This blog is dedicated to collect all the psychonaut items locations in Psychonauts 2. This is a work in progress, I will update the list as I find them in my gameplay.”
The following guide will show you where all of the Scavenger Hunt objects in Psychonauts 2 may be found. Psychonauts 2 is a platform-adventure game with a cinematic aesthetic and lots of configurable psychic abilities that combines funny quests with intriguing mysteries. This tutorial will show you how to locate all of Norma’s “Mission Critical Psychonauts Assets.”
In Psychonauts 2, here’s how to find all of the scavenger hunt items.
After you receive your new clothing from Sasha, you’ll be able to get the task from Norma. The list contains a total of 16 entries. After completing the treasure quest, you’ll be able to change your clothing at the Motherlobes restrooms, including the suit, circus costume, and original Raz outfit. You won’t be able to finish the search unless you’ve acquired Cassie’s Projection ability in the second part of the narrative and finished the game.
Items from the Motherlobe:
- The Cafeteria’s Rotten Sushi. It’s adjacent to the lunch lady’s station at the buffet.
- On Coach Oleander’s “office” door, the Psychonauts Name Tag in the Agents area adjacent to Milla’s office.
- In the Storage Closet, the Enemy Surveillance Drone. Interact with Raz’s projection to unlock the door. The Drone is perched above the lockers. It can only be acquired after mastering the skill of Projection.
- In the bowling alley, there’s a deck of cards. Grab the bowling ball using telekinesis and toss it down the lane a few times. The ball returner will eventually produce a deck of cards.
- In the Central Nerve, there is Astronaut Ice Cream. When you interact with the green-glowing computer in the center of the room, the green light will change to a different computer screen. Follow the green screens until you reach a corner, where you may interact with the machine to get ice cream.
Items from the Quarry:
- Near the entrance to the Questionable Area, there is an unexploded bomb. A campfire may be seen at the mine’s entrance. To generate an updraft, light it using Pyrokinesis. If you use levitation to ride the updraft, you’ll be able to view the Bomb on the crane above you.
- In the cave near Lilli’s garden, there is a Psitanium Knife. Lilli hangs out on the Quarry’s right side, and there’s a cave entrance just close where you’ll see her. The Cave has several simple platforms that may be used to reach the Knife.
Items in Otto’s Lab:
- Laserdisc for Agent Orientation at Otto’s Lab. A tiny space behind Otto is secured by an electrified floor. You may find the Disc by riding a levitation ball over it.
Items in the Questionable Area:
- In Sassyclops Cave, there is a can of corn. To generate an updraft, enter the cave and ignite the first campfire using pyrokinesis. Using levitation, ride the updraft to the ledge above, which holds the Can.
- Outside of Aquato’s camp, there’s a Switchblade Hatchet. A very fast-spinning water wheel may be found. After you’ve used Time Bubble on it, go to the roof to locate the Hatchet. To accomplish this, you’ll need the Time Bubble ability from the Brain in a Jar level.
- In the Funicular, there is a human skull. Gather all of the cogs in the area to start the funicular. When riding the funicular, the skull will be on the left side.
- Lumberjack Diner’s Novelty Mug Get Raz to open the door adjacent to Sam using his projection, and the Mug will be on top of the shelves. To complete this task, you’ll need the Projection ability.
Green Needle Gulch has the following items:
- Miniature Murder In the home where Ford hangs out, there’s a Bug Bot. Climb the ladder in the home and use pyrokinesis to burn all of the thorns. Outside, the Bug Bot will be on the balcony.
- Past the Heptadome, a Viking Helmet. Helmut’s actual Feelmobile is parked near the stage in a camper van. The Helmet may be found behind this vehicle.
- Behind Cassie’s home is a phone in the shape of a beehive. To go to the rear of the home, use a levitation ball to leap around the side of it. There’s where you’ll locate the phone.
- Inside Cassie’s Hive is a signed copy of Mindswarm. This is a unique opportunity. Simply approach Cassie, engage in conversation with her, and ask her to autograph Raz’s copy of Mindswarm. This is how you’ll receive the Copy.
I hope you find this tutorial to be useful. I tried to keep things as basic and fast as possible. Please leave a remark to let me know if you enjoyed it. I’ll be writing additional tutorials for you. I believe you will love playing this game. Take care, and I’ll see you again soon. Now go out there and hunt!
POST CONNECTED TO THIS ONE
Psychonauts 2 | All Scavenger Hunt Items Locations. Read more about psychonauts scavenger hunt skull and let us know what you think.
- psychonauts 2 scavenger hunt locations
- psychonauts ranger cruller location
- psychonauts scavenger hunt reward
- psychonauts scavenger hunt voodoo doll
- psychonauts 2 scavenger hunt reward